CPMoz Review - Earned $688/Month

Published By on Jul 3, 2016 In Website Monetization | 0 Comments

CPMoz is a simple and efficient PopUnder Advertising Network that enables publishers to monetize their websites with high-quality ads campaigns by top brands advertisers from all over the globe. CPMoz can be a great monetization solution for webmasters who want to monetize their websites with fast and high performing PopUnder ads. They accept publishers from all over the world and pays high eCPM rates for traffic from all countries. CPMoz shares up to 70% revenue of the advertiser’s campaigns with publishers and remaining 30% they keep for themselves.

CPMoz does not set any limit for minimum traffic and accepts all types of websites except adult niche websites and websites with bot-generated traffic and illegal content. CPMoz pays their publishers on-time, and they generate payments on every monday of the week through paypal and payoneer, when publisher reaches minimum payout amount of $5. CPMoz also offers a great referral program, where you can refer a new publisher or advertiser to them and you will get 10% of publisher’s earning and 10% of advertisers spending as a revenue for a lifetime.

CPMoz Network Details
Network Type: CPM , POP
Supported Ad Formats: Pop Up/Under
Minimum Payout: $10
Payment Frequency: Weekly
Payment Methods: PayPal , Payoneer
Contact Number: Not Available
Contact Email: [email protected]

Click Here To Join CPMoz

CPMoz Payment Proof

CPMoz Review and Payment Proof

HTML Code To Link This Article :-
BBCode To Link This Article :-

Leave a Comment